We are a mobile company that provides a take away service, so we are all too aware of the waste our business creates and the miles we clock up each year. However although these issues are un-avoidable in our industry, we can be responsible for the waste we create and keep air miles spent sourcing our products to a minimum, whenever possible.
These are our company promises;
- All meat is sourced from local farmers and is free range
- We don't use any GM foods
- All our food products are free from artificial colours or preservatives
- All our sugar is fair-trade
- All our fruit juices are made with 100% real fruit - no colours
- For the sale of each bottle of "this water" a percentage goes to WATER AID
- Our coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Our coffee beans come from a local UK coffee roaster
- Our tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Cups, stirrers and sugar sachets are bio-degradable
- We recycle empty milk bottles (where possible)
- We use biofuel (when possible)
- By local sourcing, whenever possible, we try to keep our carbon footprint to a minimum.